14 November 2022
21 July 2022
24 June 2022
5 April 2022
9 January 2021
- Creating the appropriate legal structure for the implementation of your business;
- If necessary, restructuring of your legal structure – including its liquidation; and
- Planning and execution of mergers with other companies or their acquisition (M&A).
- Drafting and reviewing of your commercial contracts – for instance, international sales, distribution or licence agreements;
- Negotiating with your customers and business partners; as well as
- Enforcing your contracts, meeting deadlines and monitoring potential risks in contract performance.
- Prevention and resolution of possible conflicts with government, shareholders, business partners or customers; and
- If necessary, representation and defence of your interests in court.
Legal Counsel Services
- Ongoing extrajudicial advice on business law issues at fixed fees;
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of shareholders‘ meetings and their resolutions (corporate housekeeping), and
- Monitoring contract implementation, deadlines and follow-up (contract monitoring).
Tim A. Fongern
Tim A. Fongern advises companies and their owners on matters of corporate law as well as national and international commercial law. In these areas of law he also represents his clients in negotiations, before authorities, notaries, and in court proceedings.
Before founding B4U law in 2020, Tim A. Fongern worked for large international and renowned medium-sized commercial law firms in Frankfurt and Singapore, most recently as the partner responsible for the German practice of a Chinese law firm.
- Practicing lawyer since 2015
- ESSEC Business School
- University of London
- German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer
- Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
- Fongern, Tim / Wang, Heng / Yu, Lihong, Das chinesische Sozialkreditsystem für Unternehmen – Hintergründe und praktische Hinweise, in: Everling, Social Credit Rating – Reputation und Vertrauen beurteilen, Wiesbaden 2020, pp. 571 et seq. (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-658-29653-7_29)
- Xu, Fengbiao / Fongern, Tim, Das Scheingeschäft nach dem chinesischen Allgemeinen Teil des Zivilrechts, ZChinR 2017, pp. 299 et seq. (https://www.zchinr.org/index.php/zchinr/article/view/1864/1886)
- Handelsblatt: Anwälte der Zukunft / Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Germany™ 2023
Ning Zhou, LL.B. (Beijing), LL.M. (Frankfurt)
Head of China Desk
Ning Zhou is responsible for the operation of our China desk and the communication with our Chinese clients. He has many years of working experience as an in-house counsel and supports the clients on both legal and business-related aspects – in particular, in M&A transactions, asset investments, corporate and project financing, and international trade.
Before joining B4U law, Ning Zhou worked as the head of legal in the European headquarters of a multinational energy enterprise as well as in the business development of a Swiss energy company and was responsible for M&A transactions in the German branch of a Chinese investment fund.
- Chinese legal professional qualification since 2010
- Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- University of International Business and Economics Beijing
- Zhou, Ning, The Trend and Structure Analysis of Chinese Listed Company’s M&A of European Assets, Frankfurt 2016
Our clients and we are uncomfortable with hourly billing, which is often incalculable in advance. Instead, we offer our clients – wherever possible – fixed prices based on the economic value of a matter.
+49 69 2573 75 354
60313 Frankfurt am Main