German practising lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) / Founder
Tim A. Fongern advises companies and their owners on matters of corporate law as well as national and international commercial law. In these areas of law he also represents his clients in negotiations, before authorities, notaries, and in court proceedings.
Before founding B4U law in 2020, Tim A. Fongern worked for large international and renowned medium-sized commercial law firms in Frankfurt and Singapore, most recently as the partner responsible for the German practice of a Chinese law firm.
- Practicing lawyer since 2015
- ESSEC Business School
- University of London
- German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer
- Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
- Fongern, Tim / Wang, Heng / Yu, Lihong, Das chinesische Sozialkreditsystem für Unternehmen – Hintergründe und praktische Hinweise, in: Everling, Social Credit Rating – Reputation und Vertrauen beurteilen, Wiesbaden 2020, pp. 571 et seq. (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-658-29653-7_29)
- Xu, Fengbiao / Fongern, Tim, Das Scheingeschäft nach dem chinesischen Allgemeinen Teil des Zivilrechts, ZChinR 2017, pp. 299 et seq. (https://www.zchinr.org/index.php/zchinr/article/view/1864/1886)
- Handelsblatt: Anwälte der Zukunft / Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Germany™ 2023
- Email: email@example.com
- WeChat ID: Fongern
- Telephone: +49 69 2573 75 354